Jawahar Lal Nehru Medical College and Hospital, Bhagalpur is an Indian
medical college in Bhagalpur district of Bihar. Established in the year 1971.
WELCOME TO JLNMCH,BHAGALPUR,BIHAR
This charter seeks to provide a framework which enables our users to know :
The quality of services they are entitled to,
The means through which complaints regarding denial or poor quality of services will be redressed.
Standards of Service :
At present the hospital provides clinical services in various disciplines including Medicine department , General Surgery department, Orthopedics, Obs & Gynaecologist, Paediatrics medicine, ENT department, Opthalmology, are providing services in respective fields. Clinical services are backed by investigative services including conventional radiology, Ultrasound, C T Scan, 1.5 tesla MRI Centre; Biochemistry, Pathology, Microbiology, Video-endoscopy etc. Hospital provides emergency services to acutely ill patients. Apart from above, Emergency, ICU, Medicine ICU, Surgery ICU, Obs & Gynae ICU, PICU and NICU and are also operational. Hospital also has separate department wise Operation theatre. All the Operation theatre including wards are covered with Comprehensive Medical Gas Pipeline System for supply of Oxygen, Nitrous, Vacuum and Compressed Air. Hospital provides emergency services to acutely all patients. It provides medical care to all patients who come to the hospital. Standards are influenced by patient load and availability of resources.
At Present has two campus
The Hospital is located in Bhagalpur district in state of Bihar near about Mayaganj area. It is situated about 2 K.M from Tilkamanjhi, chowk, Bhagalpur.
The Medical College is Located about 5 KM from the Railway station Bhagalpur. The distance between college & hospital is about 3 KM.
Number of Beds, Doctors, Nurses, Etc.
General Information :
- Enquiry reception & Registration Counter
- This Counter is functioning at main OPD building. And IPD in Control room.
- Staff members are on duty for giving patients related information specialy of OPD patient & Indoor patients.
- Indoor admission ticket and issue of attendance pass through the control room Registration counter.
- Control room Number for information about patient care services 0641-2300217
- Please visit JLNMCH Website: www.jlnmchbhagalpur.org
General Information :
- Main emergency is located at Emergency beside hospital man gate.
- All emergency Services are available round the clock.
- Duty Doctor is available round the clock.
- Specialist doctors are available on call from resident doctors.
- Heads of Deptts, are available on call from specialist, if required.
- Minor operations are done in OTs located in Emergency department.
- Neurosurgery cases are being done at O.T. (Neuro O.T. Complex) located at 2nd Floor Surgery ward.
- Emergency operations theatres are functional all 24 hours.
- In serious cases, treatment / management get priority over paper work like registration and medico legal requirements.
- The decision rests with the treating doctor.
Out Patient Services :
- Time of OPD Registration: 8:30 A.M. to 1:30 P.M.
- In OPDs Specialties are available for consultation.
- OPD Service is available on all working days excluding Sundays and Gazetted Holidays.
Laboratory Services :
Radio diagnosis Services :
- X – Rays
- Special X – Rays
- C. T. Scan
- Routine X – Rays and CT-Scan are done round o’clock.
Indoor Patient services :
- There are wards providing free indoor patient care.
- Emergency Ward admits emergency cases for medical problems.
- There is 35 Separate beded available paying ward on payment of nominal charges.
- Emergency Ward admits emergency cases for surgical problems.
- There is a 24 bedded Intensive Care Unit for care of seriously ill patients. (as per nominal Charges)
- There is 24 beded fully setup NICU and 8 beded PICU with radiant warmer, phototherapy, infusion pump, pulse ox meter, vein viewer, Ventilator, Cpap and Laminor flow etc.
- There are labour rooms for conducting deliveries round the clock.
- Every patient is given attendant pass.
- Visitors are allowed only between 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM and 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM
- Staff nurse is on duty round the clock in the ward.
- Admitted patients should contact the Staff Nurse for any medical assistance they need.
Other Facilities :
- Food is served only patient three times a day including breakfast Lunch & dinner. (Totally free of cost)
- Cold drinking water.
- Wheel chairs and trolleys are available in OPD, casualty and all ward.
- 24 hour Ambulances are available in Hospital for patient care services (as per Bihar Govt. Guidelines) .
- Mortuary van is available free of cost.
- Stand-by Outsources electricity generators have been provided.
- Chemist shops and Generic medicine are available inside the Hospital campus.
- Canteen for patients and their attendants is available inside the Hospital campus.
- Adequate toilet facilities for use of patients and their attendants are available.
- “Waiting area” is available for patient’s attendants.
- “May I help you/Control room” counter working in the Emergency department.
Complaints & Grievances :
- For any complain suggestion you may please contact our right E-mail to Medical Superintendent, Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College & Hospital, Bhagalpur (Mobile: 9470003121 / E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Responsibilities of the users ;
- Please do not cause inconvenience to other patients.
- Please help us in keeping the hospital and its surroundings neat and clean.
- The hospital is a “No Smoking Zone” and smoking here is a punishable offence.
- Please provide useful feedback and constructive suggestions. These may be addressed to the Medical Superintendent of the hospital.